Contact Snapfish Customer Service
Snapfish Phone Numbers and Emails
Snapfish Help Center:
Corporate Office Address:
Other Info (opening hours):
Customer Service Hours:
Monday-Friday 11:00 AM - 8:30 PM (ET)
How Good is Snapfish's Customer Service?
I could not speak to anyone in person. Everything had to be done over live chat. I got disconnected twice. It felt like whoever was helping me both times wasn’t fluent in English.
Very frustrating experience but in the end they resolved the matter.
He was very helpful and helped me resolve my problem. Thank you!
Totally useless, as noone answered the call. You need a number for Australia so customers can call about defective products and arrange a solution.
Only recieved part of my order. This was for my 3 year old great granddaughters memorial. Not enough to fix very dissappointed
Summary of Snapfish Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Snapfish?
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “Didn't get my oder”
- “Order not received”
- “My order didn't get here today like scheduled”
Request for Information Question:
- “Question about ordering an old product”
- “Question on order in cart”
- “I can't figure out how to type our names on the front”
Product/ Service Question:
- “Incorrect order”
- “Trying to place order and total is wrong”
- “Just placed order and want to verify I got best deal for custom Christmas cards”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “Promo code is not the correct total”
- “Coupon code did not qotk”
- “Coupon discount adjustment”
- “Order was missing one of the Father's Day cards”
- “Problem ordering photo cards”
- “Typo on card”
Activation/ Cancellation Question:
- “I need to cancel my order. And reorder. I made a mistake by submitting twice”
- “Cancel order”
- “My order was cancellled”
- “I want to sign in”
- “Access account”
- “My daughter went to camp and they said we can view pictures with an email address they provided . Do I need an account in order to view the pictures?”
- “Customer service”
- “Custer service”
Return/ Replace Question:
- “My order was returned to Snapfish by UPS”
- “Need to change a order”
Website/ Application Question:
- “Issue with website”
- “App issues”
- “I can't finish my order”
- “Would not alliw me to apply for deal”
- “Trying to use credit”
The company was launched in 1999. Snapfish is a photo sharing and print service. This service is web based. The company is based in San Francisco, California. Snapfish specializes in printing. The company provides a huge selection of photo sharing, printing products, posters, and so much more. In 2004 the company has opened its first physical retail store in Virginia, but they are not maintaining retail stores. Snapfish has more than forty millions of members. The service houses more than a billion of exclusive digital pictures.
Snapfish is available in many countries of the world.
Snapfish is ranked 48 out of 314 in Printing category
Compare Snapfish To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.