1.7

this is my feedback sent to their company.....im not sure you want my feedback because I plan to place my feedback on every social media I can think of.I have never ever had as much trouble as I have had with your company.

Ive ordered from you all before not a problem I make an order technically on the 13th I changed my address I see after making the order it didn't take so I immediately contact you all oh but not with a phone number I wait in line ques for over an hour by the time I get someone its too late to change stop or do anything to the order except take the money out of my account.

But im assured ill get an email stating the address change..It is now the 18th and several in line ques and several hours still no email nothing.I finally make another in line request get someone ask when my order might be shipped I get an auto response I said well can I just get an update on my order and not a auto response lol nope same response so I ask the *** question since I made the order in plenty of time to get this by xmas eve will I get it by then,,response by your rep..oh I hope so!..nope never ever again..bad way to do business...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of snapfish photo book and associated monetary loss in the amount of $16. Snapfish needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned snapfish photo book in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Snapfish.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments