3.3
Style and Design

Text is extremely hard to place when making photo books, and doesn't appear the same when you go to Review your book.I did contact Snapfish twice and was reassured that it would turn out just fine when printed, so I ordered it.

It did NOT turn out fine. I am very unhappy, and want to return my book and/or get my money back.

Specifically, the text doesn't remain aligned, it is too small to read while working in the edit mode, and words look overlapped.

I have made over 70 projects with Snapfish, but will now be looking elsewhere until I know it is compatible with Apple computers.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with Snapfish. The most disappointing about snapfish photo book from Snapfish was customer satisfaction and no phone , but reviewer liked classic snapfish. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Snapfish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Snapfish to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments