I have several important photo albums on Classic Snapfish: my invites to view these albums are now redirecting people to New Snapfish.Unfortunately, New Snapfish scrambles the photo order in these albums, and worse--it does not preserve the "Classic" edits (e.g., color enhancement) for any of the photos.

Apparently there is no path for migrating "Classic" albums to New.

I have contacted Snapfish Customer Support three times in the past month, and have yet to connect with anyone there who has any technical expertise or solutions.I no longer can see any advantage to using Snapfish, over Google Photos.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of classic snapfish from Snapfish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Snapfish to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snapfish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments