5.7K views

The "new" Snapfish site has removed the ability to download an entire album of photos.If I need all of the photos from a particular album, I must download them individual.

Are you kidding me! It's as if my photos are being held hostage. I should be able to not only download an album, but do so easily. The "classic" site, which they took down completely in Feb.

2016 included the option to download an entire album and it was MUCH easier to navigate in general. I have over 16,000 photos on their site and have been a customer since 2006.

This is completely ridiculous and not at all user-friendly.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of snapfish website. Snapfish needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned snapfish website in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Snapfish.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments

I can not download pictures to my phone.My daughter sent me our vacation pictures threw Snapfish.

I don't understand what is going on ?? I have always been able to download photos. SNAPFISH YOU BEST GET THIS SITUATION CHANGED BECAUSE YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE ALL YOUR CUSTOMERS & BUSINESS. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE Y'ALL PURPOSEFULLY CHANGED THIS.

I KNOW A LOT OF YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE UPSET LIKE I AM.FIX THE PROBLEM { SNAPFISH }

Perth, Western Australia, Australia #1346783

Thank goodness I came across this site and read the comments.I was able to download my photos from snapfish to my computer ..

WOOHOO!!!

so happy.Thanks Loribee!

Houston, Texas, United States #1290513

I agree. Starting to HATE, with a passion, Snapfish!

It's fixed!You can now download entire albums from SF to your computer: select all photos in an album, click the wheel icon to the left, click download, then click "open" (not save) and drag photos to a location on your computer.

It started as a zip file but when you open it the files are unzipped and you can drag them in batches to an albumn on your hard drive.Yahoo!

to Loribee #1296929

YES!! THANK YOU!

Anyone looking to get all of their photos out of Snapfish -- there is a Rub library that uses their unpublished API to download all your albums. More information here: https://rubygems.org/gems/fisherman

You'll need to find a friend with a little programming familiarity, but once you get them out you never have to go back!

Ashburn, Virginia, United States #1283250

i need a way to transfer my pictures to other websites or save them to my computer this is ridiculous and im appalled at snapfish and hope this issue is fixed ASAP.

Clifton, New Jersey, United States #1277412

I don't like the new site, either and they lost some of my photos as well.

Washington, District Of Columbia, United States #1262027

Site is horrible, and customer service is a joke.

Cambria Heights, New York, United States #1261844

Site is horrible. Use google plus. Can't download my own pics