Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch or something.Well, I moved and during the course of the move my hardware went missing - trash by movers or???
Anyway, I first tried "chat" where the person kept asking if I had trouble with my shopping cart. After repeatedly stating that I would like to purchase replacement hardware she said "no, Snapfish doesn't sell hardware." Thinking perhaps she just didn't know what I was speaking of, I called today and spent 1/2 hour or so who came to understand the question. He took his time and came back with the answer "We don't sell the hardware and we don't tell people where we get it from." Thanks a lot (not).
I have pictures of my deceased wife laying on the ground for the lack of hardware.I know I can't be the only one who needed replacement hardware.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Acrylic photo quality
What I disliked
- Inability to re-mount my acrylic photos
- Reason of review:
- can't hang photos - no replacement hardware
- Preferred solution:
- Sell me hardware for 6 photos I purchased at Snapfish
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Snapfish Acrylic Print
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I received a letter in the mail stating I was "Pre-approved" for a credit card. After having difficulty signing up online I decided to call. Eventually, I was told that..."
- "After getting through their phone system I finally got to a human. I ordered a timing chain set for my van that was claimed to be a Cloyes Gear &..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "My experience with Cindy Crawford's meaningful beauty was a great journey, i Love how it makes my appearance youthful @ refreshing, the way it naturally should be without having to..."
- "Two. Times. Came. out. I changeDelivery. Date. They. sent. My. Other. Package. Back. To. Company just. that fastThey. Didnt come. out. Three. Times..."
- "Cost Cutters on River Rd in Tucson Arizona gave me the worst ombre ever! My hair was brown, so i want bits and pieces of blonde to make it ombre..."