Mercer Island, Washington
3.6

Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch or something.Well, I moved and during the course of the move my hardware went missing - trash by movers or???

Anyway, I first tried "chat" where the person kept asking if I had trouble with my shopping cart. After repeatedly stating that I would like to purchase replacement hardware she said "no, Snapfish doesn't sell hardware." Thinking perhaps she just didn't know what I was speaking of, I called today and spent 1/2 hour or so who came to understand the question. He took his time and came back with the answer "We don't sell the hardware and we don't tell people where we get it from." Thanks a lot (not).

I have pictures of my deceased wife laying on the ground for the lack of hardware.I know I can't be the only one who needed replacement hardware.

Reason of review: can't hang photos - no replacement hardware.

Preferred solution: Sell me hardware for 6 photos I purchased at Snapfish.

I liked: Acrylic photo quality.

I didn't like: Inability to re-mount my acrylic photos.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion