Snapfish does not support their products

100 of 125 Snapfish reviews

Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch or something.Well, I moved and during the course of the move my hardware went missing - trash by movers or???

Anyway, I first tried "chat" where the person kept asking if I had trouble with my shopping cart. After repeatedly stating that I would like to purchase replacement hardware she said "no, Snapfish doesn't sell hardware." Thinking perhaps she just didn't know what I was speaking of, I called today and spent 1/2 hour or so who came to understand the question. He took his time and came back with the answer "We don't sell the hardware and we don't tell people where we get it from." Thanks a lot (not).

I have pictures of my deceased wife laying on the ground for the lack of hardware.I know I can't be the only one who needed replacement hardware.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Acrylic photo quality
  • What I disliked
    • Inability to re-mount my acrylic photos

Reason of review:
can't hang photos - no replacement hardware
Preferred solution:
Sell me hardware for 6 photos I purchased at Snapfish
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Snapfish Acrylic Print
Review category
Shopping
review #740267

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Snapfish? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
100 of 125 Snapfish reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Snapfish. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Snapfish.
Filing a new complaint about
×