Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch or something.Well, I moved and during the course of the move my hardware went missing - trash by movers or???
Anyway, I first tried "chat" where the person kept asking if I had trouble with my shopping cart. After repeatedly stating that I would like to purchase replacement hardware she said "no, Snapfish doesn't sell hardware." Thinking perhaps she just didn't know what I was speaking of, I called today and spent 1/2 hour or so who came to understand the question. He took his time and came back with the answer "We don't sell the hardware and we don't tell people where we get it from." Thanks a lot (not).
I have pictures of my deceased wife laying on the ground for the lack of hardware.I know I can't be the only one who needed replacement hardware.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Acrylic photo quality
What I disliked
- Inability to re-mount my acrylic photos
- Reason of review:
- can't hang photos - no replacement hardware
- Preferred solution:
- Sell me hardware for 6 photos I purchased at Snapfish
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Snapfish Acrylic Print
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered a Mother's Day bundle that came with shampoo and conditioner. Gave it to my mom who didn't open the box until a couple months later. Turns out the conditioner..."
- "After having our dinner which took longer than I expected, I recommended a dinner presentation to my sister. The next morning I called to see if everything was good...."
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "Two. Times. Came. out. I changeDelivery. Date. They. sent. My. Other. Package. Back. To. Company just. that fastThey. Didnt come. out. Three. Times..."
- "Cost Cutters on River Rd in Tucson Arizona gave me the worst ombre ever! My hair was brown, so i want bits and pieces of blonde to make it ombre..."
- "My experience with Cindy Crawford's meaningful beauty was a great journey, i Love how it makes my appearance youthful @ refreshing, the way it naturally should be without having to..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I ordered 2 side kick glass top bunching tables from Ethan Allen based on a white wood sample board that the decorator showed me in the showroom. The store did..."
- "Kuester has been letting Terra Green Landscaping on Concord, NC, run in and out of the property, circle the property, blow leaves directly into the cars, etc. etc. The BBB..."