2.8

Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch or something.Well, I moved and during the course of the move my hardware went missing - trash by movers or???

Anyway, I first tried "chat" where the person kept asking if I had trouble with my shopping cart. After repeatedly stating that I would like to purchase replacement hardware she said "no, Snapfish doesn't sell hardware." Thinking perhaps she just didn't know what I was speaking of, I called today and spent 1/2 hour or so who came to understand the question. He took his time and came back with the answer "We don't sell the hardware and we don't tell people where we get it from." Thanks a lot (not).

I have pictures of my deceased wife laying on the ground for the lack of hardware.I know I can't be the only one who needed replacement hardware.

This person wrote the review because of "can't hang photos - no replacement hardware" of snapfish acrylic print from Snapfish and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3000 and wants Snapfish to "sell me hardware for 6 photos i purchased at snapfish".

The most disappointing in user's experience was inability to re-mount my acrylic photos. Author liked the most acrylic photo quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snapfish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments