1.4

This is insane! I've been having this argument with their support since June now. Funny part is it got escalated to some senior manager called Jon who assured me that 'bulk download' option will be rolled out in August. I thanked him and patiently waited. In September when I emailed asking 'What's the status?' the email could not be delivered!!!

What a joke! These people have thousands of our photos and holding them hostage.

Please keep contacting their support and asking for this problem to be resolved and insisting that one-by-one download is an equivalent of being held hostage. Use this example:

If I need to download 5 of my albums and each of them has 500 photos in average and it takes 20 seconds to download each photo we are looking at 12 Hours of non-stop work to get My Photos onto My PC.

What they will do is keep giving you more and more credit to print 'free' photos. REFUSE and insist on escalating to the next manager.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of snapfish website from Snapfish. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $10000 and wants Snapfish to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was promises by customer service that were bogus. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snapfish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments