My photos are gone.This is the *** response from them: My apologies on this.

I deeply apologize that since the shut down of our the Classic Site our new site was built from the ground up and it was not feasible to port over all of our older designs because of formatting issues. We looked into many factors to make the decision to focus solely on getting your photobooks migrated and we do apologize that not everything could come over with the transition. We have looked into a number of the images affected and unfortunately, there is no way to restore a large number of the images affected. We typically have three versions of the images and only two of those are visible on our site.

We checked on the third version that we use for printing all of our products from, and it was not a usable file. I would like to apologize, however we are unable to restore your photos.

We suggest that you upload the photo from your backup sources if possible.We highly suggest that our customers have secondary storage solutions for their photos stored on our site, just because we are not setup as a backup or sole storage center for all of your photos.

Review about: Snapfish Cloud Storage.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Comments