Windsor County, Vermont

Several albums submitted from 2006 - 2008 have been lost. The albums were from film I sent in for processing.

I wanted to create another photo album as a gift and discovered the missing albums. I contacted Snapfish and got no satisfaction, was told it is not a storage site, non HR photos couldn't be seen, and I should have saved the photos in three locations. (How would I do this with actual films, not digital?) Oddly, photos from other, older non HR albums were NOT lost. I had NO idea Snapfish would not take care of photos in its possession or to not make sure all non HR photos would be preserved.

And then try to pin the issue back on its paying customers. Very disappointed former customer.

Snapdragonfq wrote the review because of "lost photos" at Snapfish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Snapfish to "snapfish needs to figure out how to recover photos left in its care. not being able to see non hr photos or lower resolution photos is unacceptable".

The most disappointing in user's experience was new site new site lost pics chat lies customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snapfish and snapfish customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments