3.2

I've been a loyal Snapfish customer for years! Go to make some phonebooks for Christmas and half of my albums are missing. I noticed that many are rearranged and not in the right year. Many are just flat out missing. Thanking God for my computer back up!!

Snap fish offered the excuse that the new website design arranges by date uploaded!! WHAT?! Who uploads the pictures on the date the event happens?? I am just now in the process of uploading pictures from 2014-2015!

They offered a free photo book! Thanks but no thanks, this will take me hours to fix!! I am off to find a different photo website to use!

This person wrote the review because of "website issues" of snapfish website from Snapfish. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Snapfish to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lost my organized albums and lost photos. Author liked the most old site was easy to navigate. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snapfish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Jefferson City, Missouri, United States #1244830

I cannot login to my snapfish account at all! Called CS they just said sorry we dont find an account with that email address! Lost over 2000 photos.