I absolutley loved Snapfish. Made years worth of photo books with them.

When they changed to the new and IMPROVED site, they had me in hysterical tears, realizing all my photo book projects were screwed up and some lost forever. I tried in vain to contact someone from Snapfish, but they removed their customer service phone number and all you get is customer service "chat" with people who don't understand English and are provided with canned responses that make absolutely no sense. The hours upon hours I spent making these photo books for my children to have one day, complete with captions and stories...memories that would long be forgotten...have to be totally reworked in the new and, did I mention, "IMPROVED," site?? Photo books on the new and IMPROVED site, had most of their original formatting lost.

Goodbye carefully picked backgrounds and clip art, everything out of boundaries (wont print) and pictures missing (gray boxes). That doesn't even cover how awful the new and IMPROVED platform is to work with now...as I'm desperatley trying to fix my books (the ones that are not lost in a black cyber-hole, never to return, that is). It is NOT user-friendly at all!! I'm shocked a class action lawsuit hasn't been brought against them yet.

As much as it absolutley pains me to give them one red cent of my money, I'm going to salvage what is left of my memories with Snapfish, buy my photo books and get out before they get shut down. Which is likely.

Product or Service Mentioned: Snapfish Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 07, 2016.

Comments

Libertyville, Illinois, United States #1208893

I completely agree with you, and also lost years of work in photo books and uploads. For some reason I am not even able to order prints from some of the pictures that migrated over to the new site.

Extremely frustrating to "chat" with their "help" whose only answer for me was to delete all my photos and upload them again to the new site. I don't think I'll be doing that.

If I upload them again it will NOT be to Snapfish. New and improved site, I don't think so.