2.5

oh, God .It was an art project involving 12 portraits of people.

I had worked with them for a year. The book , I had spent quite a long time designing. There were words, photos of words. It was very personal.

I was sharing the book with the participants and they were going to download their own copy. Snapfish would not help me when I told them that they could not access the book by my share link. Also as there was a typo I tried to get a reprint in time for the exhibition but they kept insisting that they has sent a copy to me. They never sent a copy, kept going on about my address couldn't be found etc.

even though I have been a regular customer. I contacted them so many times that I felt they were just laughing at my efforts. I went as far up the ladder as I could regarding customer care. Always promising to send my book to me over and over again.

It was exhausting, a total drain. I had the exhibition with the book with the typo . The participants never got any copy. So sad and devastating for this project.

I will l 2015never do anything big with that company again.Now they have lost photos of mine, and my order history only goes back until 2015 ever though I have been with them since 2009.

Review about: Snapfish Cloud Storage.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Products.

I didn't like: Way my complaint was completely dismissed.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments

ransom

Actually what's unacceptable is blaming someone else because you didn't backup your data.Personal computers have been around since the early 80s and most of us have learned the hard way to maintain several backups of anything critical or important.

We keep a running backup on Carbonite AND a running backup of important stuff on a hard drive and periodically backup to DVD that we keep offsite (what if your house burns down or who knows what?.

Snapfish does not claim to be a backup service and anyway it's unreasonable to expect them to keep your pictures forever.

Unfortunately it's your fault.

Let this be a learning experience and maintain your own backup.

Good luck with the lawsuit - won't bring back your pictures though.

NO, I don't work for them, I've learned through the school of hard knocks to be diligent about backup.In truth, computers aren't very trustworthy.