Mildura, Victoria County

I ordered a birthday card on the start on the month so it would e here in time for my dads birthday.I have still not received the card after 3 weeks.

It has been sitting at my local Kmart for the past 2 weeks and no one notified me that it had arrived and was ready for pick up. Not happy. I called my local kmart who advised that they no longer call customer as Snapfish advised them not to do so and that they would make contact via email.

I think that if we are buying you products, then we should receive good customer service.Thanks

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $4. The author is overall dissatisfied with Snapfish. The most disappointing about snapfish customer care from Snapfish was customer satisfaction , but reviewer liked old site much better. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Snapfish.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Professional Services category for more informed decision or compare Snapfish to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments