2.0

"I wish I could give zero stars.

I created books that I wanted to purchase on the "Buy one, get two free" special that expired April 15.But there was a technical problem with one of the books where some of the pictures would "shrink" when I went to review mode - it looked terrible!

So I went to online customer support chat. They said it would have to be sent to the higher up technical team. That was on APRIL 11. I have "chatted" at least 5 times, e-mailed once, and finally called and talked with a supervisor on MAY 2!

Every single time they assured me that it had been "escalated" and that a request had been sent to the tech team to resolve the issue. Now it is MAY 11 (a FULL MONTH later) and I still have heard absolutely nothing and the problem is not resolved. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced. All anyone will say is that it is still with the technical team, who, of course, cannot be contacted except by them sending a message.

. . .Looks like I will have to find another site and start these books over from scratch.

I will never do business with Snapfish again."

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of snapfish photo book from Snapfish. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Snapfish to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was technical problem not resolved after a month and technical problems with photo book never resoolved. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Snapfish for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Snapfish?

Comments